A range of programmes to support youth enterprise development aimed at developing aspiring entrepreneurs (age 18-35) who are dreaming of being the next big game changers and ready to activate their own sustainable businesses. Bizcre8 specialises in business ideation, helping entrepreneurs develop and refine their business concepts to develop sustainable business ventures. Apply now as “Good Things don’t come to those who wait!”
The ‘Good Things’ ethos – what you’ll need to participate:
What does entrepreneurship mean in the context of South Africa? Historic inequalities mean it’s not as easy as it appears. Success takes hard work and dedication, sleepless nights and perseverance. Even when you face unexpected challenges, do you have the drive to overcome them? If so, and you live in Gauteng, you might benefit from our bespoke support programme. You’ll need to be honest, realistic and determined.
At Sophiatown Bizcre8 we believe that Good Things don’t come to those who wait – we’re here to help you achieve your dreams, if you’ve got the passion and commitment that running your own business demands.
The BizCre8 Bespoke Model
The current recruitment drive – good things campaign
Dates for up and coming programmes:
- Good Things Come – inviting potential entrepreneurs to apply for our next programme.
- Ide8 – Specialist facilitated workshops for entrepreneurs focused on creating and developing ideas for future development. Upcoming sessions and 4th – 6th April 2017
- Cre8 – Group and 1:1 support for entrepreneurs already in our programme
- Pitch to Play – Regular opportunities for Bizcre8 entrepreneurs to pitch their validated business models to a panel for further support and business activation.
- Activ8 – Market-ready entrepreneurs activate their business dreams with start-up brand and sales activation toolkit, sales and pitch strategic plan and essential start up skills to take their new business to market or their business concepts to funders. Launch of programme: September 2016.